If you'd like to connect with us, our Minnesota Blogger Facebook Group is the easiest way. Hop on over to the group and introduce yourself, connect, or ask any questions!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Minnesota Blogger: Andrea from Love Is...!

Hey there! I'm Andrea & I blog over at Love is...


I love the idea of this blog & being able to connect with other Minnesota bloggers! So awesome!


I started my blog when the now hubs & I were planning our September 2011 wedding, because I found it a great way to document everything & comment with other brides. Since then it's turned into so much more. I'd say I fall into the lifestyle blog category, since I blog about a little bit of everything.

The ladies have asked me to describe myself in 5 pictures, because what's a post without pictures?!


I'm an auntie to four - 1 boy & 3 girls. Being an aunt is the best & cuddles like this are amazing!


I'm an avid hunter & outdoors women. I bow hunt for deer, gun hunt for turkey, duck, goose, pheasant & fly fish, all with my husband. It's an awesome way we connect & spend time with each other.


I'm super family oriented. Family is everything to me.


I loved planning our wedding. Seriously, loved everything about it. I'm an organizer, planner & total type A! And seeing everything on our wedding day, that we put so much work into, was priceless.


The hubs is my best friend. We met in November 2006 & have been together everyday since. Love him so!

Thanks for having me Kelly & I hope you ladies stop by Love is... & say hi! I would love to see you there! You can also follow me Twitter & Pinterest!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for being a featured blogger, Andrea! Great post :-) LOOOVE your wedding photos, just stunning!

Carolyn said...

Yay for September 2011 weddings! :) I love love love rustic weddings, and yours looks GORGEOUS!! Hopping over to say hello now!

Becky said...

Great post! I think it's great that you like to hunt and fish, quality time the hubs! Your wedding photos look amazing!

Unknown said...

Pretty pictures!!

I live in Minnesota and I just came across your blog, today! :)

Andrea @ Love is... said...

Thanks ladies!! = )

Melissa @ i carry your heart said...

Hey Andrea! Fun post! Going over to check out your blog now :)

ajs {of MN} said...

i LOVE all of your wedding details!! cute cute, can't wait to check out your blog :)